Monday, April 21, 2008

For the Truly Strange and Out-of-This-World



I "slush read" for an online horror magazine. If you have a creepy, bizarre, surreal, or downright frightening poem or short story (the shorter, the tauter, the better), or you're an artist with some weird artwork, check out the guidelines at Fear & Trembling.
(cover art by E.J. Mickels, II)






If you have some speculative
(science fiction, fantasy, surreal)
short fiction, poetry, or artwork, try out MindFlights.
(cover artwork by Michelle J.A. McIntyre)

3 comments:

Pappy said...

Thanks Keanan, I have mind flights everyday. They started at age fifty and continue to increase in frequency each year. I'm sure I will slip into the fantasy world before long. :o)

Keanan Brand said...

(laughing) Yeah, well, you don't have to wait till fifty to go for a mental wander. I'm proof of that.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! You are losing it! Ha, ha. I can't talk, when I sometimes can't remember co-worker's names!

But I read the guidlines, and the Asian horror tale will be forthcoming. Okay if I run it by your editorial self before submission?