Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. The task? My memoir in 6 words.

Texican tagged me, and you can read his memoir here. He was tagged by his cousin Beth, whose memoir is here.

I warned him that this might take a while, since I'm a split personality: novelist and poet. One requires a lot of words; the other, the condensation of words.



"Walking, falling, getting up--stubborn optimist."



Hmmm...Not sure who to tag, but I'll think on it.


* * *

Here are the meme rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Very well done. I enjoy your writing and keeping up with your blog. Nice to meet you!

Keanan Brand said...

Ditto, and Thanks!

Pappy said...

Hey! Great job. I knew you would rise to the challenge. Thanks for participating. I'll let bookbabie know - she started this meme. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Anonymous said...

You fit a lot of sentiment and thought into one short memoir, well done! Glad you played along with us:)

Eaglewing said...

Well put. Like the photo too.

Keanan Brand said...

Thanks. That photo is one of my favorites.