Monday, March 3, 2008

Random

No, this isn't astronomically weak coffee; it's the hot water to mix with cocoa or packets of powdery "cider" for sale in the Club's concession stand.

I occasionally get out the camera and just take pictures of stuff--all sorts of stuff--for no particular reason.

So, one day in January, during basketball games, I decided to document the kitchen. (shrug) This has nothing to do with "Adventures in Fiction," except that little details might find their way into a story. Who knows?

6 comments:

Pappy said...

I was fasting for a physical, and drinking nothing but clear liquid so I decided to have a cup of astronomically weak coffee. Yeah, I can see the story taking shape.

Keanan Brand said...

Put any cream or sugar in that--ahem--coffee?

Pappy said...

How about some mustard on those french fries? Harumph. And maybe somemore of that potted meat.

Keanan Brand said...

Been watching Slingblade, have you (mustard on them french fried taters)? I like that movie. Just don't dig the whole idea of mustard on biscuits, though.

Eaglewing said...

nice random shots, but no thanks on the mustard on the fries. ew.

Cider is great though. I can't have caffeine or chocolate, so cider is one of the few hot drinks I can have. Great in the winter.

Keanan Brand said...

Actually, the powdered cider mix doesn't taste that bad, but it has more manufactured ingredients than it does apples. I'm gonna suggest the real thing--if it's not too expensive.